SSL Certificate setting for Login by HTTPS on Mikrotik Hotspot Login
' 'Setting up SSL Certificate Login by HTTPS for Mikrotik Hotspot Login'
'Has the following methods'
1. Download the SSL Certificate file (EasyZone customers, please contact LINE ID: @easyzone)
2. Upload files to mikrotk device via winbox
3. Import the certificate by going to menu / system> certificates.
Choose file star.cloud-hotspot.com.crt, press Import
Choose file star.cloud-hotspot.com.ca-bundle
Select file cl.key
4. Set up service ssl 443 by going to ip> service menu. Select Certificate as picture. After that, press OK.
5. Set up the login by https by going to the menu / ip> hotspot> server profile> select profile and check the check by https and select the certificate as the picture. After that, press OK.
6. Set dns name to ssl.cloud-hotspot.com 'by going to menu / ip> hotspot> server profile> general> dns name as shown.
7. Login into the cloud system of easyzone and create a billing plan and set auth type to PAP in the billing menu> advance setting. After that, click Save and finish the setup process.